Sunday, January 04, 2015

One more layout ...

before my long weekend is over and it's back to the regular work week!

It's another sketch layout from me, I found Scrapbook Challenges and immediately fell in love with this sketch AND as luck would have it they have extended their December Sketch challenge!!  YAY!

Most of this layout is using bits and pieces of my Scraptastic kits from 2014 … I subscribed for a while this past year but quit cause I didn't think I liked the kits - well I am thinking I LOVE the kits, it was my mojo that was missing!!  So, maybe as I make a dent into my stash, I will re-subscripe to a kit club.

Here is Scrapbook Challenge Sketch #423:



Here is my layout …. I don't know what I love more - my photos, the title or the bright fun colors!  Ah I just love the layout! :)




Thanks for stopping by!
~Carolyn

No comments: