Sunday, August 30, 2015

Memory Nest Sketch - Make it Monday No. 43

Today I am sharing a layout I created using The Memory Nest's Make it Monday No. 43 Sketch.  Lately I am a sketch scrapping' fool and I am loving it! My layouts are coming together easily and I am shopping my stash - that is the important part  using up product!

During the Month of August I scraped a lot for Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin' Summer Sketches and I had hope to complete all of them but I ended up missing three  … still pretty proud of all of the layouts I created!  During that time I learned about some things I wasn't liking about my new scrap set up so I spent some time working on that this weekend, hopefully I made some improvements.  



And here is my layout, I had printed these photos for another sketch back in February and then the flood happened and these photos were packed, so glad they fit with this sketch!

When we were at Warner Brothers Studios last October we sat at the Harry Potter sorting hat, both Rick and Seth received Gryffindor and I received Slytherin … this was so funny to us since they tease me that I am mean and evil and even the hat knew! :)


ETA: eeekk when I was filing this layout away I realized that it was Warner Brothers Studio, not Universal Studios like I originally had so my layout has been edited from Universal Studios - Hollywood, CA to Warner Brothers Studio - Burbank, CA even though it may not reflect that here! :)



 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
~Carolyn

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh I love this. And what a hoot to be sorted by the hat, they don't do that on the UK tour. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

Leslie Germain said...

I LOVE this page!!!! First I love Harry Potter and second you did an amazing job capturing this fun moment!!! So glad you played along with us at tMN!! I have to admit, I use a TON of sketches!! It makes scrapping easier yet you still get to add your own touch.

Sherri Caramico said...

What a great layout and super take on the sketch!! Looks like MUCH FUN was had by all! What a great way to capture that memory! Thanks for playing along with us at tMN - hope to see you back again!