Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Time to start sizzlin' with Scrapbook Challenges!

Time for the 4th annual Sizzlin Summer of Sketches at Scrapbook Challenges!
For those that are new to SBC’s Sizzlin’ Summer (or SS for short) it works like this…
Each Monday in August we post our regular sketch. Then from Tuesday – Friday we post a bonus sketch plus some extra inspiration from the Sketch Crew. So that means during the month of August we will be bringing you TWENTY sketches in total :)
Just a quick note before we begin….In addition to our regular sketches, any layout you complete with a Sizzlin' Summer sketch can also be linked up for an entry into our monthly prize drawing!
Here is the first sketch to kick it off:


Such a fun sketch but I tend to stress out about circle shaped photos LOL!  So here is mine with a little bit of a twist - love how it turned out & gosh look at that baby face of my boy who is (as I write this) attending his on-site registration for his Freshman year of high school!  Eeek!



I am personally challenging myself to work with all of the sizzlin' sketches this month - how amazing would that be for me to complete 20 layouts!  Come join the fun!

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog today! 
~Carolyn

No comments: